Biscotti’s – Jacksonville, FL
– Ancho Honey Glazed Salmon BLT with the field greens salad for the win!! I could eat this everyday!
– Try the Tropical Cake for dessert! Cake batter is made with Grand Marnier (An orange peel flavored brandy-based French liqueur.), Mandarin Oranges, and topped with Pineapple Cream Cheese Frosting!
– The Crab & Artichoke Fondue is the bomb diggety! I could eat that alone with the Focaccia crisps and top it off with dessert!
– This is an upscale panera!
– The dessert case is the devil
– The Raspberry white half cheesecake/ half regular cake is the mthafkn truth! If i was getting married that is the cake i would have!
– The grouper that is on the seasonal dinner menu is awesome
– BBQ chicken pizza is good too
– The salads are huge
– The art inside is always different
– Try the Ancho Honey Glazed Salmon BLT and save room for dessert
– Share the dessert because the portions are huge
This is easily one of the best in Jacksonville! Worst case just come for dessert!